News on progress to moderate this newsgroup

t theodorus ibrahim theo at gmx.co.uk
Sat Feb 9 12:21:03 EST 2002

Since the responses to my post of Sun 27 Jan 2002 requesting comments on a
proposal to moderate this newsgroup have all been positive, I will take
that as current general acceptance that it should.

Sincere thanks to everyone who has offered their support and made comments.

I hope to start the process necessary to do this now.

I am currently waiting to hear from the moderator of the bionet drosophila
newsgroup who will assist me in that process.

thank you
theo

---