Quest for General Theory of Aging -- Invitation for Discussion

Leonid Gavrilov lagavril at midway.uchicago.edu
Wed Feb 13 00:51:50 EST 2002

Dear Colleagues,

I wonder why don't we try to apply a great intellectual potential of this
discussion group and its encyclopedic expertise for developing a General
Theory of Aging through brain-storming discussions? What do you think?

If you agree, then what would be a starting point for such a discussion?
Any suggestions?

Perhaps we could start with discussing some recent published theories,
particularly those, which are available for free to anybody who wish to
discuss them.

If you are interested, then perhaps these two links may be used as a
possible starting point for discussion:

http://www.src.uchicago.edu/~gavr1/JTB-01.pdf
http://www.src.uchicago.edu/~gavr1/Reliability-Media.html

Any other suggestions and ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Dr. Leonid A. Gavrilov, Center on Aging
NORC/University of Chicago
1155 East 60th Street
Chicago, IL 60637-2745
USA
Fax: (773) 256-6313, Phone: (773) 256-6359
FOR MORE INFO PLEASE VISIT OUR SCIENTIFIC WEBSITE :
http://www.src.uchicago.edu/~gavr1/

---