News on progress to moderate this newsgroup

Michael mikalra at
Wed Feb 13 19:25:27 EST 2002

All, but esp. Theo:

theo at (t theodorus ibrahim) wrote in message news:< at>...
> Since the responses to my post of Sun 27 Jan 2002 requesting comments on a
> proposal to moderate this newsgroup have all been positive, I will take
> that as current general acceptance that it should.

Since getting the ng moderated is obviously a crying need, & as you
have the endorsement of the incomparable Dr. de Grey, I had long
intended to throw in my 2 cents' encouragement. It's a bit belated,
but let me offer my vote of support -- and my thanks -- for your