Quest for General Theory of Aging -- Invitation for Discussion

Leonid Gavrilov lagavril at midway.uchicago.edu
Mon Feb 18 21:16:54 EST 2002

Peter Kashulin wrote:

 >Dear Leonid,
 >It is sounds fine,
 >I would like to discuss, for instance your "Season of Birth and Human
Longevity".
 >Your explanation for the phenomenon seems me quite questionable.
 >I have observed a lot of such effects in other fields.
 >Yours sincerely, your former MSU seminar participant,
 >Peter Kashulin

***
Dear Peter,

Great to hear from you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It looks like a long distance is not an issue for scientific contacts any
longer.

Yes, I would be delighted to know your suggested explanation of the
season-of-birth effects on human longevity.
Thank you for your interest!

Looking forward to hear from you again,

Best wishes,

Leonid
Dr. Leonid A. Gavrilov, Center on Aging
NORC/University of Chicago
1155 East 60th Street
Chicago, IL 60637-2745
USA
Fax: (773) 256-6313, Phone: (773) 256-6359
FOR MORE INFO PLEASE VISIT OUR SCIENTIFIC WEBSITE :
http://www.src.uchicago.edu/~gavr1/

---