New Opportunities to Publish Your Ideas and Findings on Aging

Leonid Gavrilov lagavril at midway.uchicago.edu
Tue Feb 19 21:22:54 EST 2002

Dear Colleagues,

May I bring to your attention a new opportunity to publish your ideas and
findings related to aging and longevity in a new scientific peer-reviewed
Journal in a  very rapid and efficient way,  and  *without any space
limitations* (!).

Yes, it already works in practice, and I know this for sure, as the author
of already published article:

Gavrilov LA, Gavrilova NS
EVOLUTIONARY  THEORIES  OF AGING  AND  LONGEVITY
TheScientificWorldJOURNAL, 2002, 2: 339-356.
http://www.thescientificworld.com/

I can confirm that  the publication process was very smooth and rapid, that
reviewer's suggestions on further improvement of my initial manuscript were
useful, and that no limitations on the size of the article were imposed.

The Editorial Board for the  "Aging Domain" of this new  scientific Journal
is:

Vilhelm Bohr

Alexander Burkle

Judith Campisi

Rita Effros

William B. Ershler

Bertrand Friguet

Leonid A. Gavrilov

Efstathios Gonos

Nikki Holbrook

Peter Hornsby

Pidder Jansen-Durr

Thomas E. Johnson

Dora Kovacs

Estela Medrano

Junko Oshima

Olivia M. Pereira-Smith

Manuel Serrano

John Tower

Other scientific articles on aging and longevity already published by this
new Journal include:

Title: Protein Repair and Degradation during Aging