Last_night_was_totally_incredible...______________________________ - FastMail UNLICENSED version

nancy at nancy at
Wed Jan 2 01:17:25 EST 2002

Hey sis,

Sorry about not making it to the party... I had to work late.

I have to tell you about this new stuff I just found. You know the trouble that Bill and I have been having with sex lately, well, Betsy just turned me on to this new clitoris creme for women called Femagra... WOW :-) !!! I have got to tell you girl, I had no idea what I was missing... I was exploding orgasms all over the place! Needless to say Bill was having the time of his life as well. This is like a miracle in a tube... You have GOT to get some of this ... Here is the link to where I found it...

or stop by the house and I'll give you a little bit to try... I'm planning on re-ordering some more today.
love and kisses