The Mitochondrial Free Radical Theory of Aging, paperback edition

Aubrey de Grey ag24 at
Thu Jan 3 06:53:10 EST 2002

Apologies for this self-promotion; I promise to try to keep it to at
most every two years :-)

Just not in time for Christmas, my book "The Mitochondrial Free Radical
Theory of Aging" (which has been out of print for several months) is being
reprinted in paperback at $69.  It will be available in a month or so and
can already be ordered at Amazon:

Even though it is unaltered from the first edition, which came out just
over two years ago, I think it is still pretty up-to-date.  Those with
an interest in my more recent activities may be interested in this URL:

Aubrey de Grey