"Must We Age and Die?" -- Transcript publicly available

Leonid Gavrilov lagavril at midway.uchicago.edu
Tue Jan 21 17:18:45 EST 2003

Greetings,

The Radio interview "Must We Age and Die?" from the Radio of the
University of Connecticut is now publicly available for downloading
and listening at:

http://www.changesurfer.com/eventhorizon/

and in particular at:

http://www.radio4all.net/proginfo.php?id=6169

Any comments and suggestions are welcome!

Kind regards,

Leonid Gavrilov
Author of the book "The Biology of Life Span"
 http://www.src.uchicago.edu/~gavr1/index.html#Book