Meeting in Washington, DC, May 13-14, 2004

Leonid Gavrilov gavrilov at longevity-science.org
Thu Jun 10 09:36:11 EST 2004

Greetings,

This is a short note to fellow-colleagues located near the Washington, DC area.

We will be there soon at the  'longevity'  workshop organized by the
National Institute on Aging.

We would be delighted to use this opportunity to meet some of you after
this NIA workshop  -- we plan to stay there for a couple more days (May
13-14).  We could also give some additional lectures and seminars on our
aging and longevity studies, as described in:

http://longevity-science.org/invited_talks.html

Please let us know, if interested,

Thanks!

-- Leonid Gavrilov, Ph.D.
http://longevity-science.org/CV-gavrilov.htm

-- Natalia Gavrilova, Ph.D.
http://longevity-science.org/CV-gavrilova.htm
Dr. Leonid A. Gavrilov, Center on Aging
NORC/University of Chicago
1155 East 60th Street
Chicago, IL 60637-2745
USA
Fax: (773) 256-6313, Phone: (773) 256-6359
FOR MORE INFO PLEASE VISIT OUR SCIENTIFIC WEBSITE :
http://longevity-science.org/

---