International Longevity Symposium

Leonid Gavrilov gavrilov at
Thu Feb 10 16:45:09 EST 2005

Recently we have returned from a very interesting scientific meeting:

-- the International Longevity Symposium,

which was held in Orlando, Florida on January 12-14, 2005.

The program of this Symposium included 26 presentations of leading
researchers from 12 countries (England, Canada,
Germany, India, Mexico, France, Switzerland, Taiwan, Philippines, China,
Japan, and the United States), see:

We would like to share with you our two presentations made at this
International Longevity Symposium:

"Search for Predictors of Exceptional Human Longevity:
Using Computerized Genealogies and Internet Resources for Human Longevity

Full text available at:

Power-point presentation:

This presentation is also available in the form of "SOA504" cassette at:

Invited discussion of the paper:
"IDL, the International Database on Longevity"

Power-point presentation:

This presentation is also available in the form of "SOA508" cassette at:

Any comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Leonid Gavrilov, Ph.D.
Natalia Gavrilova, Ph.D.

Dr. Leonid A. Gavrilov, Center on Aging
NORC/University of Chicago
1155 East 60th Street
Chicago, IL 60637-2745
Fax: (773) 256-6313, Phone: (773) 256-6359