[Ageing] "Longevity Science" Blog update

Leonid Gavrilov gavrilov at longevity-science.org
Wed Jun 22 21:55:25 EST 2005

Greetings,

This is an information update about our Discussion Blog on Longevity Science:

http://longevity.scienceboard.net/

This discussion blog at the Science Advisory Board is an interactive
extension of our scientific and educational website:

"Longevity Science: Unraveling the Secrets of Human Longevity"
http://longevity-science.org/

The Blog contains 20 postings so far, open for comments (see below)

Any comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Kind regards,

-- Leonid Gavrilov
===================================

Here is the list of recent postings at "Longevity Science" Blog
arranged in reversed chronological order (most recent postings go first)

To Stop Aging, First Stop Fighting
http://longevity.scienceboard.net/index.php?p=30

Best Feature Series Award for “Aging & Technology” series
http://longevity.scienceboard.net/index.php?p=29

Glossary for “Models of Systems Failure in Aging”
http://longevity.scienceboard.net/index.php?p=28

“The Future of Mankind” Interview
http://longevity.scienceboard.net/index.php?p=27

“Theory of Aging", University of Chicago Seminar, May 24
http://longevity.scienceboard.net/index.php?p=23

Draft for Comments: “Life Extension, Caloric Restriction, and Scientific
Philanthropy”
http://longevity.scienceboard.net/index.php?p=22

Aging Prevention Meeting on June 3-6 in Oakland, CA, USA
http://longevity.scienceboard.net/index.php?p=21

“Aging and Evolution” University of Chicago Seminar, May 10
http://longevity.scienceboard.net/index.php?p=20

Life Extension, Caloric Restriction, and Scientific Philanthropy
http://longevity.scienceboard.net/index.php?p=19

“How is the Evolutionary Biological Theory of Aging Holding up Against
Mounting Attacks?”
http://longevity.scienceboard.net/index.php?p=18

Mortality Deceleration and Aging Theories
http://longevity.scienceboard.net/index.php?p=17

Why Women Live Longer? ­ New Book
http://longevity.scienceboard.net/index.php?p=16

Scientific Meeting in Philadelphia on March 31- April 2, 2005
http://longevity.scienceboard.net/index.php?p=15

Reliability Theory of Aging Gets Attention
http://longevity.scienceboard.net/index.php?p=13

Media Coverage of Longevity Science
http://longevity.scienceboard.net/index.php?p=12

Longevity Science Library (LSL) Project
http://longevity.scienceboard.net/index.php?p=9

Why We Fall Apart. An engineering theory helps explain what happens to our
aging bodies
http://longevity.scienceboard.net/index.php?p=7

International Longevity Symposium
http://longevity.scienceboard.net/index.php?p=6

Longevity Science in year 2004
http://longevity.scienceboard.net/index.php?p=4

Announcement of a new “Longevity Science” blog
http://longevity.scienceboard.net/index.php?p=3

Dr. Leonid A. Gavrilov, Center on Aging
NORC/University of Chicago
1155 East 60th Street
Chicago, IL 60637-2745
USA
Fax: (773) 256-6313, Phone: (773) 256-6359
Website: http://longevity-science.org/
Blog: http://longevity.scienceboard.net/
Resumes: http://myprofile.cos.com/gavrilov
http://longevity-science.org/CV-gavrilov.htm