[Ageing] Early bird (I) registration expires: Physical activity and successful Aging (PASA 2006)

Sportbibliothek Bonn sportbibliothek at uni-bonn.de
Thu Apr 13 16:14:03 EST 2006

[Apologies for crossposting]

"Physical Activity And Successful Aging"
European Group for Research into Elderly and Physical
Activity (EGREPA)
Xth International Conference
September 14-16, 2006
Cologne, Germany
Deutsche Sporthochschule (German Sport University)

GOOD NEWS

# 150 abstract submissions

# Authors from 25 different countries (8 outside Europe)

# Early bird (I) registration is still possible until
Saturday! Go for a 30 % discount:
http://www.egrepa.org/conference2006-registration.php

# What about joining EGREPA? Pay 40 EUR, save 20 %
conference fee and receive the European Review on Aging
and Physical Activity, our new Springer journal.

TIMELINE

April 15th, 2006        Early bird registration I
April 30th, 2006   Notification of presentation acceptance
May 31th , 2006  Early bird registration II

WEBSITE UPDATE
Please find all details on our Website
http://www.egrepa.org.

CONFERENCE SCOPE
The Xth EGREPA Conference is oriented towards researchers,
clinicians, practitioners, trainers,
healthcare-professionals, service-providers, family and
professional geriatric caregivers, decision makers in the
private and public sectors in the field of physical
activity, sports and aging for older adults.
According to the different target groups four program
columns will be arranged (participants are welcome to
switch
between columns):

Science & research
Programmes & promotion