Katherina Psathaki PSATHAKI at
Mon Apr 1 05:07:54 EST 1996

My name is Katherina Psathaki and i am writing my
diploma work about the dipoma work about the
distribution of polychaetes the southwest Mediterrannean
I have to write about the ecology of the most abundant
species and I have a problem to find references about
the ecology of the species. Can somebody help me
to find s. th.:the species are: Malcoceros fuliginosus
Aricidea fragilis mediterranea, Aricidea capensis bansei
Prionispio malmgreni, Spirorbis corrugatus and Chone
I would thank you very very much if you could help me

Sincerely yours
katherina Psathaki

      (o o)
Katherina Psathaki  <PSATHAKI at>
Universitaet Osnabrueck, FB 5, Spezielle Zoologie
Barbarastr. 11
D-49069 Osnabrueck, Germany
Tel: +49-(0)541-969-2859    Fax: +49-(0)541-969-2870