Sixth Polychaete Conference

Paulo da Cunha Lana lana at cem.ufpr.br
Mon Dec 2 11:39:44 EST 1996

Dear colleagues,

As you may know, I have widely utilized e-mail and WWW resources to
provide information about the next polychaete conference (thanks again,
Geoff!). However, I am afraid that many researchers or institutions may
not have easy access to computer, e-mail or WWW facilities. About 800
flyers are also being sent to marine research institutions and
polychaetologists all over the world. To make my task easier, I would
appreciate to receive names and addresses of people or institutions that
you know for sure are not connected to the Internet. Addresses from
Africa and South America, which have been under-represented in our
previous meetings, will be particularly welcome.

Up to now,  50 polychaetologists  have sent their registration forms. If
you plan to attend the conference, please do not forget to register.
It will be much easier for me to organize and to negotiate better prices
for hotels, meals and excursions if I have a good idea of the number of
participants well in advance. Please do not forget to tell me if you
plan to make field collecting trips or if you would like to spend some
days at Brazilian research institutions just after or before the
conference. I will be glad to get the necessary permits and to make the
necessary contacts with  Brazilian  colleagues or marine stations in
order to facilitate that.

Waiting for your registration forms, I send all my best regards.

Paulo Lana

Paulo da Cunha Lana <lana at cem.ufpr.br>

-- ANNELIDA LIST
   Server address   =  biosci-server at net.bio.net (un/subscribes)