5th Conference Proceedings [author proofs]

LLLPOLYTAX at aol.com LLLPOLYTAX at aol.com
Tue Dec 10 11:41:56 EST 1996

Dear Annelidans,

I want to correct the announcement sent out last week regarding the time
frame for receiving proofs from the Bulletin of Marine Science.  The Bulletin
has told Dr. Reish that they will send proofs to authors sometime between
early January and mid-February.  If Dr. Reish receives any further
clarification on this, it will be posted ASAP.  My apologies for any
confusion or misconceptions resulting from my incomplete previous
announcement.

Wishing everyone Happy Holidays!

Larry Lovell
Polychaete Taxonomist