Computer based expert system Polychaeta

p.j.w.olive at p.j.w.olive at
Wed Jul 3 10:29:51 EST 1996

Message from Peter Olive
Reply to p.j.miller at

An ex-student of mine is working in a computer lab and is proposing to
develop an expert system for the identification of Polychaeta.  He wants
to know if such things have been done before.  He therefore writes:

I would be most greatful if anyone who has any information on the use of
a computer to aid in this or other types of animal identification, could
please get in touch.  In addition, if anyone knows of anything that might
assist me in writing such an expert system program for this particular
purpose, I would again be very greatful if they share it with me.

Paul Miller

-- ANNELIDA discussion list --
Discuss   = annelida at      = talk to all members
Server    = biosci-server at = un/subscribes