Computer based expert system Polychaeta

Jim Culter JCULTER at
Fri Jul 5 18:09:41 EST 1996

There have been a number of responses suggesting a look at DELTA,
developed by the Australians, but you may also want to inquire about the
Linneaus II software from University of Amsterdam,
 e-mail: info at  with the FTP site:

Good Luck,

Jim Culter                         jculter at
Mote Marine Laboratory             voice (813) 388-4441
1600 Thompson Parkway              fax   (813) 388-4312
Sarasota, FL  34236

MML is an independent not-for-profit marine/estuarine research and
education laboratory.  All opinions herein are my own
(not MML policy) unless noted as otherwise.
Invertebrates rule!
FOR MORE ABOUT MML SEE:   (case sensitive)