Cornell Annelida Resources Web pages will be moving

Geoff Read g.read at niwa.cri.nz
Tue Jul 9 09:40:26 EST 1996

Hello folks,

I have recently been advised that the Biodiversity and Biological
Collections Web pages currently at the Cornell site
http://muse.bio.cornell.edu will be moving, together with the MUSE
project, to a new home  at the University of Kansas Natural History
Museum.

The latest news is that the move will be this coming weekend of July
13-14. The server will be offline from July 12-15. The new
address will be http://www.keil.ukans.edu/.

Our annelid resources pages, which are hosted by courtesy  of
Julian Humphries and Muse, will be transferred also, and I'm hoping
the transition will be a painless one.

I will post again when I know the exact new URL the annelid pages
will have and have tested them. At best guess it may be
http://www.keil.ukans.edu/~worms/annelid.html but I can't say for
sure yet.

I have some more new material and hope to have it  up very shortly.
By the way  I would strongly suggest to those still without web
access that they should  do something about it real soon if possible.

Regards to you all,

Geoff Read             <g.read at niwa.cri.nz>
|\ | | \  /\  /  /\    Nat. Inst. Water & Atmos. Res., Wellington NZ
Annelida resources =>  http://muse.bio.cornell.edu/~worms/annelid.html
   (moving soon to =>  http://www.keil.ukans.edu/