Worm eggs and amphipods

Paul Schroeder schroede at wsu.edu
Wed Jun 26 11:53:59 EST 1996

Dear Edwin:

I don't know much about the amphipods, but about a page and a half of my
review of polychaete reproduction (done with Colin Hermans) discusses
various types of polychaete egg masses. This is on pp. 129 and 130 of Volume
3 in the Giese and Pearse series called "Reproduction in Marine
Invertebrates". If it isn't available to you, let me know and I will send
copies of the relevant pages.

Cheers,
Paul Schroeder
Dept, of Zoology