Igor Jirkov Jirkov at
Thu Oct 24 11:41:39 EST 1996

Dear colleagues;

I am a postgraduate student of the Moscow State University (the
Department of Hydrobiology). I am interesting in Polychaeta, family
Lumbrineridae. I would like very much to have information about the
agent, which can extract jaw's apparatus of Lumbrineridae from
pharingeal tissue. And it will be grate, if that apparatus will stay
unbreaked after extraction. I will be thankful for any information.

                                                      Irina V.Strukova

[via <Jirkov at>]

   Server address   =  biosci-server at (un/subscribes)
   Discussion address  =  annelida at  (talk to all members)
   List archives  =  URL: