Annelid chemoreception

Wayne Silver silver at
Mon Sep 30 09:00:51 EST 1996

I hope members of this list can help. I am beginning a project looking at
chemoreception in earthworms. I have not found much literature on the
subject. I am doing both physiology and anatomy. Any references to Annelid
chemoreception in general would be greatly appreciated. You can contact me
directly rather than reply to the list.

Thank you,

Wayne Silver
Wayne Silver
Department of Biology
Wake Forest University                                  Phone: 910-759-5920
Winston-Salem, NC 27109                                 Fax:   910-759-6008
<silver at>

I am