Freshwater Polychaetes

Dr. Julie Brock BROCK at
Tue Aug 12 23:00:22 EST 1997

    Reef and Shore fauna of Hawaii has Namalycastis abiuma from
mixohaline and limnetic waters (page 297 if you have access to a
copy). Chris Glasby has written papers on Australian FW nereids and
may be able to add to the species list. I think he also did a hawaii
paper, but it has strayed from my reprint collection.
             Aloha,  Julie Bailey-Brock

<BROCK at>

   Server address   =  biosci-server at (un/subscribes)
   Discussion address  =  annelida at  (talk to all members)
   List archives  =  URL:
   Research resource = URL: