New Polychaete Researchers Online -Reply

Kristian Fauchald FAUCHALD.KRISTIAN at
Tue Dec 23 08:21:50 EST 1997

I believe I speak for the whole polychaete community when I thank Geoff
for his work on the annelid list.  He has done a fabulous job and deserves
some sort of celebration on occasion.  Maybe we can celebrate him a bit in
Brazil when we meet there?

At any rate, I wish you all, and especially Geoff, Happy Holidays and a
productive new year!

Kristian Fauchald (p.t. pres of the polychaetology association)