Nereididae

Cinthya csgomes at 200.17.232.65
Mon Feb 3 22:01:58 EST 1997

Ola Poliquetologos,

     I have recently concluded my Master's dissertation, focused on
Nereididae on the north-eastern coast of Brazil.  Nowadays I am working
on my Doctorate at the Federal University of Parana/Centro de Estudos do
Mar(F.U.P.'s marine research station), and continuing my work with the
Family Nereididae.  My project has objectives to produce a taxonomic
review, and a cladistic study of the subfamily Gymnonereidinae.  I would
like to get in contact with other researchers working with this family.
Suggestions are more than welcome

Best wishes,
Cinthya

Cinthya Simone Gomes Santos <csgomes at cem.ufpr.br>