Echiura - Personal replies

Geoff Read g.read at niwa.cri.nz
Tue Jan 21 18:31:29 EST 1997

Please no more personal replies to Dr Cutler (and other people)
misdirected to ANNELIDA.

I have forwarded those that came in.

Remember, if you  press 'reply' then the 'reply-to' often defaults  to the
list itself.  Please check you are sending the message exactly where you
want to send it before pressing the 'send' key. (I am not immune to this
trap but I  usually negotiate it 99% of the time. ;-)  )

Having said that, information of general interest, or answers to questions
that will save other people the bother of answering them, should always be
sent to the list.

Moderator,
--
  Geoff Read <g.read at niwa.cri.nz>