Carribean Intertidal Worms

Edwin Cruz-Rivera ecruzriv at
Tue Jan 28 16:23:05 EST 1997

Hi all,

	In a recent trip to Puerto Rico, I was surprised by the relatively
high number of polychaetes I was finding on intertidal seaweeds from the
North Coast. Because this was a leisure trip, all I could do was some
really basic collections to simply see what was out there (for future
reference). However, there is nothing really that I can do with these guys
and I am willing to donate them to anyone who could find them useful.  If
there is anyone dealing with distributions of intertidal worms, and would
find these samples of any use, I will mail them to you (only if you
eventually tell me what you found).

Edwin Cruz-Rivera				Ph  (919) 726-6841
Institute of Marine Sciences			Fax (919) 726-2426
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill	email: ecruzriv at
3431 Arendell Street
Morehead City, NC 28557

   Server address   =  biosci-server at (un/subscribes)
   Discussion address  =  annelida at  (talk to all members)
   List archives  =  URL: