changing of address

I. A. Jirkov jirkov at
Wed Jan 29 04:24:31 EST 1997

Dear colleagues,

Please note, that I have three e-mail addresses:
jirkov at
jirkov at
jirkov at

Last - the oldest, so su (Soviet Union) other ones younger, so ru
(Russia). All addresses are functioning, but the last is not free for me
(I should pay for traffic only), so I keep it for those, who have no
Second address - my office. But I feel more convenient to work
with e-mail at home, so the first address is the best one.

Igor Jirkov

   Server address   =  biosci-server at (un/subscribes)
   Discussion address  =  annelida at  (talk to all members)
   List archives  =  URL: