David W. Kirtley

Geoff Read g.read at niwa.cri.nz
Wed Jul 2 19:46:25 EST 1997

Dear friends,

This is very distressing news. There will be many of us who know of
David, who was I believe primarily a geologist, and  corresponded with him
concerning the polychaete side of his many interests during his devoted
pursuit of the Sabellariidae, culminating in his impressive taxonomic
monograph of 1994. Perhaps some who worked with him will be able to talk
about his life and work for us. I never met him in person, but I did
greatly enjoy his letters and support in the short time I knew him and am
much saddened he is no longer with us. I will miss him.

Geoff Read

--
  Geoff Read <g.read at niwa.cri.nz>

-- ANNELIDA LIST