David W. Kirtley

Paulo da Cunha Lana lana at cem.ufpr.br
Thu Jul 3 09:12:57 EST 1997

As far as it goes with Southamerican polychaetologists, David Kirtley
has always been a most kind and helpful colleague. His efforts were
fundamental to improve our knowledge of local Sabellariidae. It was his
intention  to present a paper titled  'Sabellariidae in modern and
ancient seas' at the next polychaete conference. I believe that after
the completion of his impressive taxonomical monograph this would be a
synthesis of his thoughts on the biogeography of the group. He will
surely be missed in our next meeting. I will miss him personally.

Paulo Lana
<lana at cem.ufpr.br>

-- ANNELIDA LIST
   Server address   =  biosci-server at net.bio.net (un/subscribes)