Marenzelleria collection

Mike mike at
Tue Mar 18 10:39:29 EST 1997

In message  Geoff Read < at> writes
>Dr. Ralf Bastrop wrote:
>> We are studying the biological invasion of North Sea and Baltic coastal
>> waters by polychaetes of the genus MARENZELLERIA. [...]
>> The following list contains synonyms of spionids of the genus
>> MARENZELLERIA under which specimens that would be of interest to us may
>> have been deposited in your museum collections or in other sources that
>> you know of.

I seem to have missed Ralf's original post. If Ralph contacts me I think
I can help with the supply of Marenzellaria material from the Humber and
NE England. I also have access to historical data (including the first
recordings of the beast in the Humber).
Mike Bailey.
<mike at>

   Server address   =  biosci-server at (un/subscribes)
   Discussion address  =  annelida at  (talk to all members)
   List archives  =  URL: