Argentine continental shelf

ERT Leith 100544.2621 at compuserve.com
Tue May 6 08:33:21 EST 1997

Dear colleagues,

I am trying to find information on the benthic communities of the Argentine
continental shelf, particularly the area north of the Falkland Islands between
approximately 51 degrees South and 48 degrees South, although the wider shelf
area is also of interest.

Can any polychaetologists put me in touch with individuals or groups who have
been involved with surveying this area during the past five years or so?  I
would also be interested to receive any opinions from ANNELIDA readers on the
status of taxonomic and ecological knowledge of this fauna.

Annette Woodham
Consultant Marine Scientist, Environment & Resource Technology Ltd, Edinburgh,
UK.
ERT Leith <100544.2621 at CompuServe.COM>

-- ANNELIDA LIST
   Server address   =  biosci-server at net.bio.net (un/subscribes)
   Discussion address  =  annelida at net.bio.net  (talk to all members)