Help with Thermanermertes

Dr. Andrew G. McArthur mcarthur at
Fri May 9 11:10:32 EST 1997

In the process of maintaining our deep-sea hydrothermal vent faunal
database, I have come across the nemertean genus Thermanermertes for
which I was unable to find any records in the CD-ROM version of the
Zoological Record (1978-1996).  If anyone can help me with citations to
Thermanermertes, I would be very appreciative.  I am after systematic
citations and information on its distribution as I need to know if it is
endemic to hydrothermal vents.  Much thanks!

Dr. Andrew G. McArthur
Laboratory of Molecular Systematics, Smithsonian Museum Support Center,
4210 Silver Hill Road, Suitland, Maryland 20746

Phone: (301) 238-3444 Ext. 112, Fax: (301) 238-3059
mcarthur at,
More Info:

Discuss   = annelida at      = talk to all members
Server    = biosci-server at = un/subscribes