Help with Siphonobranchia

Dr. Andrew G. McArthur mcarthur at onyx.si.edu
Fri May 9 11:02:10 EST 1997

Colleagues,

In the process of maintaining our deep-sea hydrothermal vent faunal
database, I have come across the pogonophoran genus Siphonobranchia for
which I was unable to find any records in the CD-ROM version of the
Zoological Record (1978-1996).  If anyone can help me with citations to
Siphonobranchia, I would be very appreciative.  I am after systematic
citations and information on its distribution as I need to know if it is
endemic to hydrothermal vents.  Much thanks!

Dr. Andrew G. McArthur
Laboratory of Molecular Systematics, Smithsonian Museum Support Center,
4210 Silver Hill Road, Suitland, Maryland 20746

Phone: (301) 238-3444 Ext. 112, Fax: (301) 238-3059
mcarthur at onyx.si.edu, http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/8431/
The DEEPSEA Research Newsgroup: BIONET.BIOLOGY.DEEPSEA
More Info: http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/8431/deepsea.html

-- ANNELIDA
Discuss   = annelida at net.bio.net      = talk to all members
Server    = biosci-server at net.bio.net = un/subscribes