Help with Thermanermertes

Erik V. Thuesen thuesene at elwha.evergreen.edu
Fri May 9 14:33:05 EST 1997

Hello Worm Folks:

Check the following publication for info on Thermonemertes at HTV.

Rogers, A D; Gibson, R; Tunnicliffe, V.
     A new genus and species of monostiliferous hoplonemertean colonizing an
   inchoated hydrothermal field on Juan de Fuca Ridge.
     Deep-Sea Research Part I Oceanographic Research Papers, v.43, n.10,
   (1996): 1581-1599.

Erik
* Erik V. Thuesen, Ph.D.      *
* Lab II                      *