IMPORTANT - BIOSCI moving to Stanford!

Paulo da Cunha Lana lana at
Thu May 22 08:05:09 EST 1997

David Kristofferson wrote:

> After more than a decade of serving the biology community on the
> BIOSCI project, I have decided that it is time for me to pass the
> torch.   I've been truly
> fortunate to have been given the chance to play a role in the growth
> of biology on the Internet.  This is something I will always treasure.

This is just to say thank you for all your efforts. BIOSCI has been a
most helpful tool for thousands of scientists all over the world.

Paulo da Cunha Lana
Universidade Federal do Parana - Brazil
lana at

[I've forwarded this to Dave, and I'd also like to express my gratitude
for a really superb service -- he's done a tremendous amount of  work and
a lot of it has been unpaid and in his spare time. A thorough
professional. We are very lucky to be able to have the facilities that
Annelida list has. Long may it continue. And as far as I know at the
moment there will be no changes in the way we operate (fingers crossed).
 -- Geoff Read, Annelida Moderator.]

   Server address   =  biosci-server at (un/subscribes)
   Discussion address  =  annelida at  (talk to all members)
   List archives  =  URL:
   Research resource = URL: