Interruption of Annelid resources WWW Service

Geoff Read at
Thu Nov 6 19:44:39 EST 1997

Hello folks,

The resources pages are back online and the new Url is:

I think your old bookmarks will mostly work just fine but please update
them soon.

Let me know if you find any serious problem areas.

> The Annelid resources WWW pages hosted by the Biodiversity and Biological
> Collections WWW Server  (BBCWS) are going to be off-line for a few days
> beginning November 1, 1997, while the host machine is moved to a new
> location.

  Geoff Read < at>

   Server address   =  biosci-server at (un/subscribes)
   Discussion address  =  annelida at  (talk to all members)
   List archives  =  URL:
   Research resource = URL: