Second circular - 6th Int. Polychaete Conference

Paulo da Cunha Lana lana at
Thu Sep 4 14:05:48 EST 1997

Dear colleagues,

This is just to tell that the second circular for the Sixth
International Polychaete Conference is ready. Besides being e-mailed,
faxed or air-mailed to all the scientists who sent the preliminary
registration form, this circular will be available at the address

and there is also a copy at the annelid resources site

If you are not yet registered, are interested in receiving the circular
and do not have easy access to the WWW, please let me know. I will send
you an e-mail version of it.

Hoping to see you in Brazil, I send all my best wishes,

Paulo Lana
lana at
ipc6 at
ipc6 at

   Server address   =  biosci-server at (un/subscribes)
   Discussion address  =  annelida at  (talk to all members)
   List archives  =  URL:
   Research resource = URL: