Parasites - Prof Stock

Geoff Read at
Wed Aug 5 22:01:26 EST 1998

Annelida colleagues,

Prof Stock, mentioned by me as an expert on copepods of annelids, I
regret is no longer with us. I am informed he died last year.

I'm told there was a commemoration to him just  a couple of weeks ago,
during an international Crustacean meeting.

  Geoff Read < at>

   Resources = http://biodiversity.uFrom daemon  Mon Aug 10 12:00:20 1998
To: annelida at
Date:          Mon, 10 Aug 1998 10:32:42 -0400 (EDT)
From: Jennifer Cline Gregg <jgregg at>
Subject:       Polygordius

Hi fellow worm enthusiasts!

  Could anyone possibly help me find references and/or other resources
related to Polygordius larvae or even general biology?  Gene Ruff
identified our specimens as Polygordius spp. indet. but we would
like any information on the genus regardless of species.  They are
numerically dominant at our research site and we think we may have
just found our first larvae but have no way of confirming it.  I would
appreciate any suggestions you might have.  Thank you in advance for your

Jennifer Gregg
<jgregg at>

Institute of Marine and Coastal Sciences
Rutgers, the State University
71 Dudley Road
New Brunswick, NJ 08901

Discuss   = annelida at      = talk to all members
Server    = biosci-server at = un/subscribes