Parasites - Prof Stock

Geoff Read g.read at niwa.cri.nz
Wed Aug 5 22:01:26 EST 1998

Annelida colleagues,

Prof Stock, mentioned by me as an expert on copepods of annelids, I
regret is no longer with us. I am informed he died last year.

I'm told there was a commemoration to him just  a couple of weeks ago,
during an international Crustacean meeting.

Regards,

--
  Geoff Read <g.read at niwa.cri.nz>

   Resources = http://biodiversity.uFrom daemon  Mon Aug 10 12:00:20 1998