Internet Polychaetes

Geoff Read gread at
Mon Aug 17 18:05:11 EST 1998

> in Curitiba I presented a paper concerning the development of a website
> for the dissemination of taxonomic information on polychaetes in
> Thailand. Afterwards,  a number of people requested its URL. It's

And of course FWIW a link to that URL has been available on the annelid
resources field-trips page since sometime in 1997 when the pages

Your number one stop for finding 'Internet Polychaetes' information.
Check there first :-)

   Geoff Read <gread at>

Discuss   = annelida at      = talk to all members
Server    = biosci-server at = un/subscribes