sashka sashka at
Thu Dec 3 16:39:43 EST 1998

Dear all,

I have began translation of my Russian papers in English. These will
uploaded on my homepage (one short paper is ready) . It is  "long term
project", because my English quite poor and I need much lot of time for
translation. So let me know, please, if you have any special interest and
I'll try translate this papers the first.

Sincerely yours, Alexander V. Rzhavsky sashka at ICQ # 10766060