Benthic surveys

PatH path at
Sun Jan 18 23:15:03 EST 1998

     I am trying to finish a paper on polychaete biodiversity and I am
     looking for a few additional refs which document the total nos of
     macrofaunal individuals and species collected during a benthic survey
     and how many of these were polychaetes and how many species of
     polychaetes were present. I would like a  recent ref or so from N.
     Europe, the Antarctic, Arctic and the Pacific--
     I have plenty from the southern hemisphere--
     Many thanks and please reply directly to me--I am sure they are out
     there-- but I cannot find them.
     <path at>

Discuss   = annelida at      = talk to all members
Server    = biosci-server at = un/subscribes