information about Sabellidae

Marcky Marcky coninho at
Wed Jul 8 01:05:41 EST 1998

     This is the first time I come to talk to you.
     My name is Jopo Miguel de Matos Nogueira and I work on coral
associated polychaetes on Spo Paulo state, Brazil.
     I'm going to present a paper on the VIth Int. Polychaete
Conference, describing 1 Hypsicomus,2 Desdemona, 1 Laonome and 1 generum
intermediate between Branchiomma and Sabellastarte and I'd be very
grateful if someone could send me information about recent bibliography
related to these genera. The e-mail coninho at belongs to a
friend of mine and I'll receive your messages very soon.
     Thank you very much for your help.
     See you in Curitiba.
     Sincerely yours

     Jopo Nogueira

Discuss   = annelida at      = talk to all members
Server    = biosci-server at = un/subscribes