Leslie H. Harris lhharris at
Mon Jun 22 13:27:47 EST 1998

Hi Nathalie -

Some years ago I noticed that the lateral & ventral surfaces were distorted
in a few deep-water Aphrodita from off California.  Inside were nematodes,
the largest was which was approximately twice the length of the hosts.  I
might be able to find the specimens if you're interested in looking at

Cheers, Leslie

At 11:25 AM 6/22/1998 +0200, you wrote:
>Dear annelidans,
>I am looking for informations on parasitism (polychaete/nematods) We have
>found in Trawl samples Polynoidae with parasitic nematodes (north atlantic
>abyssal plain). ...
>Nathalie Cosson-Sarradin

Leslie H. Harris
Collection Manager,
LACM-Allan Hancock Foundation Polychaete Collection	tel: 213) 763-3234 Los
Angeles County Museum of Natural History		fax: 213) 746-2999 900 Exposition
Boulevard		       email: lhharris at Los Angeles, California 90007