Tharyx illustration and names

Paulo da Cunha Lana lana at
Tue Mar 10 18:01:12 EST 1998

[Non-polychaetological matters relevant to the next polychaete conference]

Kristian Fauchald wrote:

>May I suggest that we attempt to settle all issues about polychaetes this
>coming August, preferably over a beer or two in Curitiba? I assume that
>beer is served in Brazil...

Of course it is, always icy cold, even in winter, as in most civilised
places! The only difference is that Brazilian beer is better, cheaper,
and bottles are bigger ;-) See the Lonely Planet Travel Survival Kit for
additional information...

Paulo Lana
Chairman and beer expert

<lana at>