Document en francais

J.W.Qiu bojwqiu at ust.hk
Sat May 23 19:40:43 EST 1998

Hello! annelidans,

This is to ask for assistance with a paper in French.

The library of HKUST has not been able to obtain the following paper for me
from interlibrary loan through an international library network called
OCLC.  I was also told that the issue of the magazine is not held in the
Institut de L'Information Scientific et Technique (France?).

Gravier, Charles (1899)  Contribution a l'etude des annelides polychetes
de la mer rouge.  Bulletin Mus. Hist. Nat., Paris, v.5, p. 234-244.

Your advice on the locality (person) from which (whom) I may get  a copy
of the paper would be much appreciated.

Salutations!

Jian-Wen
---
Jian-Wen Qiu
Department of Biology
The Hong Kong University of Science & Technology
Clear Water Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Phone: (852)23587336  Fax: (852)23351477
E-mail: bojwqiu at ust.hk

-- ANNELIDA
Discuss   = annelida at net.bio.net      = talk to all members
Server    = biosci-server at net.bio.net = un/subscribes