Leeches online

Geoff Read g.read at niwa.cri.nz
Tue Nov 10 21:43:14 EST 1998

Leech lovers & other colleagues,

For your delectation I've added to the leech links at:

http://biodiversity.uno.edu/~worms/field-t.html#OLIGO
http://biodiversity.uno.edu/~worms/res-res.html#OLIGO

If there are other good links I've missed then send them along too.

Cheers,

--
  Geoff Read <g.read at niwa.cri.nz>

address' to your post if omitted. I only meant a simple name and _e-mail_
as above, sufficiently adequate to identify who is writing, and provided as
a courtesy to others. I hope I didn't confuse anyone. Signatures with
lengthy _postal_ data, your telephone number, date of birth,
distinguishing marks,  bon mots, graphics, political allegiance, etc, I think
I'd rather you kept to yourself. :-)]