New papers

sashka sashka at mail.magelan.ru
Wed Oct 28 07:08:53 EST 1998

Visiting <http://www.itis.usda.gov/itis/itis_phy.html> i find, that data on
Spirorbidae (=Serpulidae: Spirorbinae sensu Fitzhugh) mainly are not
available. You can get more usefull information on this subject from my
homepage.

My new non-polychaetes papers:

1) N.P. Zimenko , I.N. Shevchenko , N.P. Sanamyan , E.A. Ivanjushna , A.V.
Rzhavsky.1998. SEA OTTER FORAGING AT THE LIMITED AREA (GLINKA BAY, MEDNY
ISLAND, COMMANDER ISLANDS). I. VISUAL OBSERVATIONS AND SCATS ANALYSIS. -
Zoologicheskij zhurnal, 9: 1041-1051 (in Russian)

2) E.A. Ivanjushna , A.V.
Rzhavsky , N.P. Zimenko , I.N. Shevchenko. 1998. SEA OTTER FORAGING AT THE
LIMITED AREA (GLINKA BAY, MEDNY ISLAND, COMMANDER ISLANDS). II FEEDING
RESOURSES. Zoologicheskij zhurnal, 10: in Press (in Russian)

Sincerely yours
Alexander V. Rzhavsky
sashka at mail.magelan.ru
http://www.fortunecity.com/marina/customhouse/60/