Spirorbid references

Helmut Zibrowius hzibrowi at com.univ-mrs.fr
Fri Sep 25 10:33:10 EST 1998

Thanks to the kindness of worm colleague Eijiroh Nishi I had the
opportunity to get knowledge of the following spirorbid studies.
I transmit the references, presuming that they may be of interest also for
other people.

Hamamoto K., Mukai H., Wada K., 1996. Distribution of spirorbid tubeworms
(Polychaeta) on seagrass leaves in northern Japan. p. 49-58, In: Kuo J.,
Walker D.I., Kirkman H. (ed.), Seagrass biology: scientific discussion
from an international workshop, Rottnest Island, Western Australia, 25-29
January 1996. * Dexiospira brasiliensis (Grube), Circeis spirillum

Hamamoto K., 1997. Patterns of distribution and abundance of spirorbid
tubeworm Dexiospira brasiliensis living on seagrass leaves. Graduate
School of Science, Akkeshi Marine Biological Station, Hokkaido
University, Aikkappu, Akkeshi, Hokkaido 088-11, Japan. 42 p., 11 tables,
17 fig. * memoir in English, master thesis of graduate course student,
supervisor H. Mukai

  (Centre d'Oceanologie de Marseille)
  Station Marine d'Endoume
  Rue Batterie des Lions
  13007 Marseille / France
  E-MAIL:  hzibrowi at com.univ-mrs.fr
  TEL: within France  0491041624  from abroad +33 491041624
  FAX: within France  0491041635  from abroad +33 491041635

Discuss   = annelida at net.bio.net      = talk to all members
Server    = biosci-server at net.bio.net = un/subscribes