Indonesian 'Palolo'

James A. Blake jablake at
Tue Jan 12 02:32:38 EST 1999

Dear colleagues,

I received a phone call from this same gentleman today and after
listening to what he wanted, referred him to some of our "euncid"
experts including ones who have worked on palolo biology.  He apparently
was working his way through the PRO (Blake is early in the alphabet).  I
suspect that if one played their cards right, a nice trip and consulting
fee might be in order.

Jim Blake

Geoff Read wrote:
> Annelida colleagues,
> Does anyone have information to help with the questions below? I am
> aware  of the 1995 paper by Martens, Heuer, & Hartmann-Schröder.

<jablake at>

Discuss   = annelida at      = talk to all members
Server    = biosci-server at = un/subscribes