Proceedings of Ist Polychaete Conference

PatH path at
Thu Jan 28 20:26:49 EST 1999

     We have just finished mailing out all the requests we received in
     Brazil for free copies of these proceedings -- we still have about 10
     copies -- so if anybody else out there wants a copy please reply to me
     directly  at path at   giving me your mailing
     address -- we will send them on a first come first serve basis-
     Cheers Pat Hutchings